Sunday, January 9, 2011

Getting Started

I wanted to say that the use of social networks as a blogging tool has been an abject failure.  Therefore, I'm moving out to the real bloggosphere.  The goal of this blog will be to present Reformed Theology arguments and discussions.  As we move along in development of this site, hopefully and with much prayer, this site will become useful to the small number of family and friends that I expect will actually visit.

It is only through the Grace of God and the Holy Spirit acting through me that anything useful might appear here, or that it might actually be seen here.  I hope that I am able to uphold this lofty mission statement.   

--Ogre--

1 comment:

  1. You need to start a Twitter acct as well - lots more thinkers and readers! I think your wisdom is needed! If you get one, look me up - I'm Truly_loved.

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete