Thursday, January 19, 2012

Blog plan for 2012, part A

Every team needs a game plan, and the dynamic duo of Troll and Ogre have come up with the blog plan for 2012.  At the start of the new year, after assessing my progress as a theologian and a blogger, and listening to suggestions from all interested readers, I have come to the conclusion that the following series will done over the next 6 months.
1.     Complete the discussion of Hebrews.  I owe that to the readers who were following along with it.
2.     Complete the Heidelberg Catechism discussion.  I discovered we stopped about one section short of the end.
3.     Repeat and make shorter and more accessible to lay readers the series on critical doctrinal issues, the building block series.
4.     Post various papers that I write for seminary.  In this area, I may or may not post them with instructor comments or corrections.  This will probably have to be taken on a case by case basis.
Finally, and perhaps most importantly, the name of the blog continues to receive much negative feedback.  I cannot teach the reason and meaning behind the name if I lose my readers before they start reading because of the name.  Towards that end, I’ll be floating some alternative names by on various media and in person, and let’s see what you think about them.

Maranatha!

Troll—

No comments:

Post a Comment